No More Bugs for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
There have been many long disappointed sighs with Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. The AI system is just horrendous, for example: allied soldiers would move forward into a crossfire without thinking twice.
On top of that, the system they tried to implement for their online matchmaking failed as well. Some (or most) game invites never did make it to the recipient’s inbox.
Within Capcom’s gaming community, Capcom-Unity, it has been clarified that a patch has been released to fix these troublesome bugs in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City.
Here is the wonderful list for what the patch renders:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user’s NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved
- Enemy AI and responses improved
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy
- Items can be picked up while dashing
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can’t string together endless attacks)
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed