Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate Detailed Features
Some more features about Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Mirror of Fate for the 3DS have become apparent thanks to a detailed post on NeoGAF.
They can be found below:
- core of the game is the combat system of Lords of Shadow
- now there’s more exploration
- one big scenario that takes place within the Castle
- this is the second part of the Lords of Shadow trilogy
- 2 years in development
- 40 people in the team
- should take about 12 hours to complete, without looking for secrets and 100%
- 4 playable Characters: Gabriel, Simon, Trevor and Alucard
- each one has different abilities, secondary weapons and magic
- Simon can summon creatures to help him in fights
- Trevor can use light and shadow magic
- Gabriel can only shadow magic
- revisit zones of the Castle when you get new abilities
- one new ability is the double jump (Trevor)
- touchscreen uses: Bestiary, Inventory, Map, Writing notes, Magic and Special Abilities.
- SpotPass confirmed, but not explained
- features a story that you can be played out of chronologic order
Thanks to NeoGAF for the juicy info.